As a faith-based organization, prayer is a fundamental part of our ministry. We pray daily for the poor who are still suffering, our donors, and each other.
We invite you to create a prayer by clicking the Create Prayer Request button and filling out the form. Once verified, your prayer request will appear on the prayer wall.
To pray for someone’s else’s prayer, click on the I Prayed for This button. Every time someone prays for a request an email will be sent to the person who made the prayer request to let them know (only if they have indicated they want notifications).
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.