To send a gift now, please visit www.foodforthepoor.org/vincent.
Food For The Poor is responding to an urgent need for aid to help our neighbors in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Essential items needed:
- Hygiene items: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, shampoo
- Cleaning supplies and products: all purpose cleaner, brooms/mops
- Baby items: diapers, wipes, blankets, gently used baby clothes
- Adult diapers
- Feminine hygiene items
- Soap (bar or liquid)
- Tools: new shovels, rain boots, raincoats, work gloves, reflective vests, goggles, respirator marks, construction trash bags and buckets for disaster clean-up
- Non-aerosol insect repellent with an expiration date after October 2021
- Cots or sleeping mats
- Pressure washers
Please deliver items to our warehouse at 6401 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek, Florida, 33073 Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Signs will be posted on our property to direct you to the warehouse.
Any local church or school that wants to donate to the St. Vincent relief effort please consider the following:
- Have one or two drop-off sites to help centralize the locations
- Carefully sort through the items for proper expiration dating
- Package in boxes with like items
- Keep an inventory of goods to provide us prior to pick-up.
- This inventory is crucial for export and import in-country through customs
To register your church or organization for a collection drive, please click here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 427-2222 ext. 4055 or for donation details.
You may also purchase critically needed relief supplies through our Amazon Charity List: www.foodforthepoor.org/emergencysupplies.
To create an online fundraiser for relief efforts, please visit www.championsforthepoor.org.